We Are Hiring For A Customer Care Coordinator
Job Description: The primary role of the Customer Care Coordinator is to ensure that all calls are answered and all messages returned promptly. Never missing a call and returning all voice mails in a timely manner ensures that we never miss the opportunity to book an inspection or gain a new relationship with agents.
The following duties are required of this position:
- Answer all incoming calls. Our goal is to never miss a call when possible.
- Return all voice mails promptly.
- Provide quotes, obtaining a name and email address for the client.
- Send follow-up quote emails for anyone who declines to schedule at that time.
- Schedule inspections
- Make sure client, Buyer Agent, and Seller Agent information is entered accurately and is up-to-date.
- Ensure all required fields are accurately completed and filled in.
- Send email to the Seller’s Agent to obtain a lock box code. We always need to leave a note for the inspector letting them know how they are gaining access to the property.
- Schedule septic and water quality testing using outside vendors. Follow up on these orders to ensure that the tests are performed on time and reports are sent to the Office Manager and/or inspector to be uploaded and sent to the client.
- Relay any messages to the appropriate person (office manager, owner, inspector, etc) via email.
- Relay any complaints, questions, or issues to the office manager.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date notes on all orders, even incomplete ones, so the other customer care coordinators and office manager always know what is happening with an order.
We want our customer’s and real estate agents experience with Liberty Inspection Group to be pleasant from start to finish. As a Customer Care Coordinator, you are the first person they are speaking to, so it is important to always be friendly and professional. If you don’t know the answer to a question, call the Manager for assistance. Never tell a customer “no” or “I don’t know”.
Additional responsibilities include adding new agents to the database, assisting the office manager with thank you cards and follow up calls, double checking orders for accuracy, and various other administrative tasks as needed.
You must also attend a staff meeting once per month.
If this sounds like a good fit, please submit your resume’ to email@example.com
Liberty Inspection Group is a dynamic and growing home inspection company, and we are looking for professionals to grow with us. Liberty Inspection Group is dedicated to providing the most professional and thorough inspection services in the Greater Philadelphia area. We provide all our clients with the information they can depend on at the best value. We stay ahead of the curve in continuing education and technology. We are the leader in the home inspection industry in our market.
Your Premier Philadelphia Based Home Inspectors | Let this experienced Liberty Inspection Group help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all deficient and health/safety issues as well as maintenance items for the home you are looking to buy
Liberty Inspection Group will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Philadelphia and surrounding area, we can help!
Owned and operated by inspection specialist, Chris Earley, Liberty Inspection Group prides itself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers .
Your Experienced, Certified & Licensed Home Inspectors ~ Liberty Inspection Group will be your home buying or selling advocate.
We Are Your One Stop Shop: Home Inspections, Commercial Property Inspections, Radon Testing, Termite Inspections, Well Flow Testing, Well Water Sampling, Air Quality Testing/Inspections, Septic Inspections, Intrusive Stucco Testing and 203K Loan Consulting.