What does “Liberty Is Long-Term” mean?
You may have seen or heard about our Liberty Is Long-Term commitment on a flier, postcard, or social media post. What does #LibertyIsLongTerm mean?
Our slogan here is “Freedom from your average home inspector”. Our goal is to be anything but average. We strive to go above and beyond expectations for realtors, homebuyers, sellers, and property owners no matter where they are on their home buying, selling, or ownership journey.
When most people think of a home inspection or a home inspector, they think of a one-time transaction. You get the inspection, receive your report, and aside from a question or two during real estate negotiations, you never interact with your inspection company again.
We want to break the mold of the “typical” home inspection process. To us, a home inspection is not simply a one time transaction, but a lifelong partnership. At Liberty, we encourage you to reach out to us before, during, and after your inspection and for as long as you live in your home. For realtors, we encourage you to ask us questions freely whether you’re currently working with us or not.
Some examples of how #LibertyIsLongTerm has helped our clients include:
- Reputable contractor referrals when work needs to be done on your home or property.
- Expert advice from our team of inspectors about system replacements, renovations, or when something goes wrong.
- Discounted future inspection services such as annual termite inspection, sewer inspections, or annual home maintenance inspections to help keep your home running smoothly.
- An email newsletter full of tips for how to maintain your home or property.
- A dedicated team of inspectors and Client Care Coordinators who are here to help. We encourage you to call with any questions you have about your property whether you just moved in or have lived there for years.
#LibertyIsLongTerm is more than just a hashtag or a great marketing slogan. Our team is here for you today, tomorrow, and for as long as you need us.